Set in the heart of historic Philadelphia, The Independents Show is an outdoor invitational that showcases a curated collection of rad vintage cars , motorcycles and choppers. Our mission is to create a community that connects people with a passion for vintage cars and choppers while simultaneously giving back to our community through our charity ride and yearly giveaway program.
ADMISSION / SCHEDULE
- The Independents Show is open to all ages.
- Kids 12 and under are free.
- No Pets. No coolers. No weapons. Everyone is welcome, but please, no Club cuts or colors.
- Tickets can be purchased online, at the Franklin Music Hall box office, and at the door on the day of the show.
Our giveaway program is something pretty special. For our first year, we purchased a 1953 Ford Customline and delivered it to the Automotive Technology Program's students at Delaware County Intermediate Unit for a tuneup and some love.
When the show is over, we'll use the proceeds from this year's giveaway ticket sales to purchase another vintage car and deliver it to next year's class to restore and get ready to give away at the 2020 Independents show. It's an incredible way to give these kids something cooler to work on than pulling dents out of someone's grandma's Buick. We are excited to see what they do and to watch this program grow.
In addition to the Ford, this year we are giving away a 1971 Harley Davidson Ironhead: rebuilt Morris Mag, Kick only, New old stock MPD sidecover, Aluminum Borrani's front and back, XLR pipes, completely gone over and ready to rip.
Entering the giveaway is easy. All you have to do is order an Independents Show Koozie and your ticket will come tucked inside. You can buy as many Koozie/tickets as you like and your ticket enters you in the drawing to win both the bike and car. FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES only.
To submit Cars or bikes for the show, please email Us and include your full name, phone number, INSTAGRAM (OPTIONAL) and an image/description of your bike or car.
Want to vend at the Independents Show? Get your products and your brand into the hands of car and motorcycle builders and enthusiasts. SEND US AN EMAIL to secure your spot!
Any other info or questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
INDEPENDENTS SHOW STUFF
WHERE TO STAY
Additional hotels can be found at concerthotels.com - search Franklin Music Hall
PRE-PARTY & PHOTOGRAPHY SHOW
When: May 24th, 2019 8pm - 2am
Every show needs a great Pre-Party. We will be taking over Garage Passyunk and will be presenting some really incredible photos from some of our favorite photographers .
We are proud to present work by:
We look forward to seeing you all there. You must be 21 to attend and again, please no cuts or colors.
CAR & BIKE SHOW
When: May 25th, 2019 11am-7pm
We are so excited to see this collection of incredible vintage cars, motorcycles and choppers all in one space. In addition to the rad cars and bikes, some of our favorite vendors will be on site selling all the things.
If you didn’t get your raffle ticket/koozies or Independents show merch we will have a table where you can pick up everything you need. And if that isn’t enough, there will be beers and booze, live music and food. There’s something for everyone!
Charity Ride to support the Semper Fi Fund
10AM: departure from Philadelphia- departure location tbd.
12-3PM: Post ride BBQ
Brandywine Harley Davidson
1241 Baltimore Pike
Chadds Ford, PA 19317
This year we have chosen the Semper Fi Fund and 100% of all money raised will go directly to them on the day of the ride. The Semper Fi Fund is dedicated to providing urgently needed resources and support for combat wounded, critically ill and catastrophically injured members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families.
They provide services to wounded vets through their Service Member and Family Support Program, Transition Program, and Integrative Wellness Program. To read more about this incredible organization visit www.semperfifund.org
How Do I purchase Tickets to the show? Do I need to buy tickets in advance?
- Tickets to the show can be purchased through ticketmaster , at the Franklin Music Hall box office , or at the venue on the day of the show
How do I enter the car and motorcycle giveaway?
- To be entered for a chance to win either the car or motorcycle , purchase an Independents show koozie that comes with a free ticket to enter the drawing. The koozies are $25 each WITH NO PURCHASE LIMITS. REMINDER: THIS IS NOT ADMISSION TO THE SHOW.
What can I not bring to the independents show?
- You may not bring coolers, pets, weapons, outside food, booze, or beer of any kind. Again, everyone is welcome, but please no Club cuts or colors.
How do I enter my car or bike in the show?
- send in a submission request with your name, info about your car or bike and a photo to email@example.com
Can I park my bike inside the show?
- There will be limited ride-in show parking and will be first come, first served. There will be street parking all around the venue
If I purchase a koozie/ticket combo does that include admission to the show?
- No. Purchasing a koozie/ticket combo only enters you into the give away. General Admission is $15. Kids under 12 are free
Where should I stay? Any recommendations?